New features include:
Major rework of how the filter behaves
The Resource lookup on the Reservation form now takes into account closing hours, availability and capacity
* Minor usability improvements and bug fixes
- Reservation Form Resource Lookup - Available resources There is a new setting ‘Only show available resources’ (visible when ‘Advanced resource lookup filtering’ is enabled). When enabled, the Resource lookup field on the reservation form will only show resources that are open during the timespan of the reservation
- Reservation Form Resource Lookup - Unoccupied resources There is a new setting ‘Only show unoccupied resources’ (visible when ‘Advanced resource lookup filtering’ is enabled). When enabled, the Resource lookup field on the reservation form will only show resources that are unoccupied during the timespan of the reservation, i.e. there are no blocking reservations
- Reservation Form Resource Lookup - Resource capacity There is a new setting ‘Only show resources with enough capacity’ (visible when ‘Advanced resource lookup filtering’ is enabled). When enabled, the Resource lookup field on the reservation form will only show resources that have enough capacity to hold the current reservation’s quantity
Filtering rework The resource filters are now stored in Salesforce and filters are applied server side. This means that every user will have access to their filters, no matter where they are and what device they are using. It also means that defining filters reduces the load time of the calendar, because only the resources that match the filters are loaded. The new filter now has three columns:
- The leftmost column houses the reservation types filter, the reservation status filter and the custom filters
- The middle column has new functionality: if you want to display some resources that don’t match your custom filters, you can use this column to add specific resources. If a parent resource is added here, their children are also automatically included
- The third column houses the resource tree. This column allows to quickly show and hide resources without having to reload them from the Salesforce server, as this filter is client side
The first two columns represent the filters that are stored on the Salesforce server. When they are changed and the Save’ button is pressed, the resources will be reloaded form the server and displayed in the third column.
- Hide Times Without Reservations This new setting on ‘View’ trims each day’s Start and End time to the first reservation start and last reservation end time. This is a more extreme version of ‘Hide closed times without reservations’, which would only hide times that the resource is closed in
- Hide closed times without reservations Booker25 now sets ‘Hide closed times without reservations’ to true on fresh install.
- Reservation form fields Booker25 now includes the Account and Contact fields in the field set on reservation.
- Title fields Booker25 now has the Account name and Contact name as default title fields on fresh install
- Salesforce page layouts The Staff and Resource availability Salesforce page layouts have been adjusted to include all required fields
- Clickable Reservation Contacts Reservation Contact names are now clickable, allowing users to navigate to the corresponding Reservation Contact record when the reservation form is in non-edit mode
- Timeframes Fixed a bug where when selecting a slot on the calendar that matched a existing timeframe, the timeframe field was not correctly set
- Timeframes (2) Fixed a bug where when opening an existing reservation that had its times edited to no longer match the selected time frame, the reservation would then update the times to match the timeframe again